Finding the perfect digital marketing company in Lahore, Pakistan or in any other part of the world is not something easy. When you start your hunt for the digital marketing service providers in the localities, you will come up with a long list of registered agencies who claim to have a number of loyal clients. Here the necessary thing to understand is that which of these agencies is perfect for your brand or business.
Hiring the right digital marketing agency can be a tough task. More and more companies are dedicating their capitals to inbound marketing activities that mean demand for digital marketing experts is increasing. However, in the local market, the demand is more than the supply and if you are moving strategically in your search you will end up with months of efforts with still searching the perfect leader for your digital media marketing of your company.
Here are some important steps to follow while finding a right digital marketing agency for your brand or company.
Step-1 Defining Your Expectations & Needs:
Here important to keep in mind is that the company you are hiring to give you digital marketing services must understand what you think about your brand or company. Before starting a search for the agency, think critically about what services you are actually looking to have from the digital media agency. No matter if you are planning to boost the growth of your brand or looking for redesigning and bunching some new territories, it should be well defined before starting the search for the company. Some points to address are:
- Considering the time you are willing to dedicate to this partnership
- The amount of money you are willing to invest
- The set of skills your team possess and lacks
Then comes the listing of the requirement you have for digital marketing of your company or brand. These needs are the base of generating a list of activities that you will be addressed to the digital marketing company as your demand for the project. The list of facilities that a digital marketing company can offer you are:
- Designing and development of your website
- Content creation and blogging
- The Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email marketing
- Google Ad Words, PPC, Social Media Advertisement
When you are done with making the list, get ready for the partnership with the company that is offering you the given services with up to the mark capabilities. When you re hiring an agency for working on the digital marketing for your brands, you have to make sure that both of you are on the same page. Plus they must also give you necessary feedback. The agency you will choose to work with you will be sharing the business burden with you and it is necessary that both you understand the nature of the relationship between both of you. Make sure that the values and ideas are similar and the processing is aligned with the pre-defined strategies on both the parties will be working.
Step-2 An Agency that understands your needs:
Important is to note that do the agency you are going to meet have clients in your niche or not. To have the best experience with an agency important is the knowledge and exposure of the agency to the business sector. To have an idea about the said matter you do the following
- Have a look on their website and the list of existing clients
- What is the core competence of the agency and what is the conduct of their own business
- Check if their portfolio is versatile
- If the agency has proved their capabilities of understanding the guidelines for any specific brand or not
- Look how influential an agency is in its online marketing and go through their case studies
- Check what webinars, blog post or case studies they offer
- Check their certifications and tools they have in hand
- If there are any awards or press coverage in the name of the agency
- Is their location feasible to you for further correspondence in future
- Do they specialize in your niche and if yes what are the reviews of the clients
If you find a positive reply to these questions, you must look further into the review of peers about the agency and check its trade associations.
Look for if the agency you have on the top of your list dies have any Google partnership status or not? You can learn more about the agency performance on the review sites. There are dozens of reporting groups and sites that can give an insight to the experiences of other clients with the agency on your shortlist.
Try to have a word with their clients. Thouh it is not an easy thing to deal with but if you can make it you will have the actual idea of the agency. You can look for the answers to the following questions
- Do they delayed any project as per commitment
- Why did the previous clients end up relation with the agency
- What are the major pros and cons of working with the particular agency
Once you have reached this point you are now supposed to make details request for proposal simple known as the RFP. This proposal will define and communicate the needs of your business and your customers to the advertising partner you will be working with. While moving ahead with the documentation process you will need to clearly address some major points in the request for proposal document. A professional RFP will address the following outline:
- Background of the business or brand
- A precise summary of the demanded work and the objectives of making this deal
- The considerations and expectations you have from eh agency
- A detail of the target market
- Your estimated budget
- Your expected timeline for the defined results
- Precise contact details for further processing
There are many clients who do not prefer to give their budget details but this is something really important to keep in consideration, for the digital media marketing service providing agency to present you a precise response on your given request. Here important to note is that as a business or brand owner the more details you will communicate the better response will you have.
This process is then carried by other steps that are necessary to be followed in the given manner;
- Give the agency a test task to deal with a given time frame and the expected results. Make sure your expectations and practical and realistic. Also, ask them for their report and strategies implemented.
- Evaluate the results and reports of the given task and check them if they are according to your need or no.
- Meet them in person and have alive question-answer sessions about the possible opportunities and preferable strategies
- Have a know how about the team and their expertise and capabilities. Also, have an understanding of their processing’s; how they run their own business and what do they think about their success; what are their deliverables; what is their pricing model; how and on what terms the agreement will be started proceeded and what if ends?
- Sign the agreement while staying away from the restrictive contracts.
These are the most important tips to keep in your mind while making a decision about hiring the right digital media marketing agency to market your brand or business in the virtual world, by taking all of your hassles away from you and delivering you the best and exceptional results by the end of each month.