Web developers offer the perfect service for those that need to improve their web design and deliver users with a professional product that is responsive, fast, and easy to use. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about hiring a web developer, please contact us today!
Find plugins that will help you better manage the content on your site
If you want to improve web content, here’s a list of plugins that will help you with managing your site:
1. Tuneup WP – This lets you organize posts and pages based on category tags. Organized posts can be located in a customized archive page that is capable of being filtered by tag, date, title, or author. You may also define a featured post that gives a post all the attention it deserves; this is achieved by making it sticky at the top of the screen and giving it additional formatting options such as highlighting. It has built-in SEO features like keyword research and sitemap generation.
2. WP Smush – Completes minor edits such as resizing thumbnails and optimizing JPEGs.
3. WP Super Cache – An effective plugin that caches pages in RAM, hosting them for (almost) instant load times while reducing the server load.
4. Widget Logic – Saves you time by creating new widgets on the backend of your site. You can create different types of widgets based on where you want it to display; this is especially useful when you’re creating more than one type of post (video, images, links). It also lets you customize widgets using HTML code.
5. Codestyling Localization- if your website offers multiple languages then these are great tools for building international online communities and increasing revenue with globally focused products. This plugin enables localization by translating all text elements throughout the entire website including all menus, widgets, and modules.
Install all of the necessary plugins onto your WordPress site
You will need to install plugins for SEO, login protection, user capabilities, and conversion tracking.
Each of these plugins is important for your web development company.
Creating a login protection plugin will prevent unauthorized access to the backend of your site. You can’t run a business if you are worried about hackers gaining access to your clients’ information! An SEO plugin with on-site optimization is an important step in improving overall traffic. With conversion tracking, you’ll be able to see how users interact with your website and then use that information to improve it. Lastly, user capabilities are essential for every developer. Think about all of the possible problems that could occur if someone is allowed access to unintended areas of the website! Now think about what one user could do if they have too many capabilities. Even though this seems like something that could never happen, it is a major security flaw.
A web development company will help you install all of these custom WP plugins to keep your website secure and organized! Contact us today for more information.
Maintain, update, and optimize the site over time
The WordPress plugin Maintain, update, and optimize the site over time is a plugin that will ensure that your site is up to date with the latest design trends, has been built to be responsive for all devices, and has been optimized to run fast. It will also have been coded according to best practices and SEO standards. This means that your site will be a breeze for both users and search engines to navigate, resulting in a higher click-through rate that can lead to more sales or conversions.
Your website is going to contain many pages that contain a lot of information, videos, photos, and resourceful content. In order for all these posts to be easily navigated from page to page you are going to need them sorted in an intuitive way. The WordPress plugin Custom post types allow you to add additional content-specific items such as products, services, testimonials, etc., which can then be used in the main body of your web page just like any other post or page! For example, if you have a web development company that provides services such as programming, website design, and promotional content creation for businesses in your area, you can add a new post type called Services which contains all of your services.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your site, WordPress plugins can help. Install all of the necessary plugins onto your WordPress site and maintain, update, and optimize it over time. You’ll be able to find what’s best suited for your needs in a web development company like ours by asking us about our expertise with WordPress plugins or browsing through this list. We hope these tips will inspire you when building websites!